View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #7
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster moves over the last week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Yes the Chiefs cut him around the end of September, after signing him to a 3 year deal at the end of last season. The Eagles signed him to their practice squad about a month ago.
Got it, thanks. So I guess this means he will be activated because from what I understand, you cannot pull a player from another teams practice squad to put on your practice squad. I guess we'll be seeing him on ST, right?
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote