View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #4
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster moves over the last week

Well I asked the other week where Orr was. He can rush the passer. He won't be with out work for very long. Cheap 3-4 guy. Someone will bite.

Quitely, relentlessly cleaning up the roster. Must of been a heck of a WR work out ? So I guess I was correct. In a draft rich with WR/TE playmakers...we ain't in the market this draft ?