View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sports

As you know, I do not engage in much trash talk.

But in honor of the upcoming Texans-Titans game, I figured I would just speak some truth:

The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sport

AOL decided to make it one of today's featured stories on FanHouse.

Big thanks to Overalls for the idea.

Note, that you can send it to friends, family and others with the email this link at the bottom.

I have no quarrel with Titan fans. I just think your owner is a boob, and feel bad for you that the only way you could get a team in TN was to deal with that guy.