View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007   #101
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
The Texans are still alive for a wild card berth...I don't think they'd want to give the new guy a trial run just to be nice and let Sherman go.

Too much on the line.

If Norv Turner is fired in SD he's a very good OC!

I would think the only OC this team would hire that is currently not with the team is Rick Dennison. Kubiak tried to bring him hear to be the OL coach when he was hired here. Shanahan would not let Kubiak take him, thus made him OC/OL coach. Then he went out and hired Mike Heimerdinger as the Asst. HC of the offense to be the real OC.

So I could Dennison wanting to be a OC for real, and he would understand the ZBS the way Kubiak had wanted to run it.

BTW Turner is not a WCO guy and Kubiak is not going to hire a non WCO type. And yes Turner is a decent OC, and he sucks as a HC.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote