View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007   #98
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
What ignorance!

What arrogance!

What disrespect!

What a snob!

I must say BOO, sir!

I know plenty of upper class refugees who lost it all. They stayed right here in Houston where they feel safer. You don't even factor in on just how poor New Orleans was before Katrina. Now that they have new jobs, better opportunities which translates into a larger household budget thus enabling them the rare luxury of being able to pay for a NFL football game. ESPECIALLY JUST THE ONE GAME THAT GIVES THEM A LITTLE FAMILIARY FROM THEIR HOME. They're here. Away from everything that they've worked for. They love their football team. They love the NFL. I'm fairly certain that they've hosted the Super Bowl more than any other stadium in the history of the NFL.

They got jobbed and you're snubbing your nose? Katrina displaced an entire town regardless of many low income families they may have had. They have plenty of people with deep pockets who are now living in Houston.

Neg rep for you. Just... the poorest post I've seen you make in the year and half that I've been a member on this board.
eh, it was one sentence that was not well thought out. Take a pill or something and relax...geesh.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote