View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007   #97
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
While I am glad to see Sherman go (because this "Denver Bay" scheme hasn't been working out so well), I am not sold on Kyle Shanahan. Is NO ONE else available? Have we already sunk to a 27 year old QB coach? It just seems to me that there would be better options. Believe it or not, we could do worse than Sherman and I'm not sure that we won't with such an inexperienced OC.
Hey, the Texans are all about simplicity.

No need to throw some bucks at a proven OC or DC.

Seriously, though...I would prefer Shanahan (the guy coaching the WRs right now) to be calling the plays over Sherman. I'd like to think that the guy is in tune with the pass game, which seems to be our best bet for winning games right now.

Wouldn't it seem logical that he's down there hearing the QB and the WRs vent about what they need to do...while Sherman sits up there and calls garbage for most of the game?