View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "I'm a Texan" Flag

Hi, my name is Double Barrel, and I've got a flag addiction. I can't help myself, I buy every Texans flag I can find. I actually found a white helmet flag before last season at Walmart, hidden behind a bunch of other gear. It was obviously made before the first season, and I didn't have the money right then to get it. So I hid it! And went back the next day with cash in hand. I don't think I slept right the night before, too, because I knew I'd never find another one like it.

yep, I'll be buying the "I'm a Texan" flag soon....even though I've run out of flagpoles to fly them on!!