View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005   #13
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatikid
If that is that case for the Dline, then why do they not do that with the OLB, who are rushing every play against the same 330 lb men? Plus they are dropping into coverage and covering more ground. wouldnt it make sense to use the players this team had this past season and in the future. You got 3 solid OLBs, Babin and Peek should start next year, then you go wong playing outside and inside. Plus Polk inside some and you got a 5 man rotation. Would keep a lot fresher legs out htere with better production. Just a thought from all year long ive had.
All I can tell you is that the coaches practice with them daily, film and tape everything so it can be broken down later, and make decisions to play the guys they feel give them the best chance to win. I'm sure they feel they are putting in the right combinations of players. If Peek wants on the field I'm sure he can prove it in practice and training camp this year. He should know the system by now.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote