Thread: AFC South
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Solid debate fellow Texan fans. I could be a year early but I would rather be a front runner than a follower. Its inevitable a shift in power is in process its more a question of when. It could be the Jaguars or the Texans. By the Texans conservative nature they will stick to the 5 year game plan, by year 4 however the Texans will be a solid playoff team, possibly already with some experience, but for now I'm sticking with 8-8.

The Jaguars will jump to the front based upon their Superstar Byran Leftwich given solid offensive weapons plus experience, a solid run defense and with the Superbowl @ Jacksonville added resolve, I fully expect however the Texans to split the Jag's unlike the Titans who will be swept.

Manning's deal will destroy the Colts, eventually wearing them down while beginning the season hot, as injury and discord become rampant they will be easy marks for both the Jags and Texans by season end.

Titans will be competitive much like the Texans where last year but always on the short end of the scoreboard. With much improved pass rushing amonst the division (especially the Texans) how can McNair possibly avoid injury and stay healthy all season. Last draft they already began the rebuilding process, despite excellent coaching you can't fool mother nature.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote