View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #94
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm fairly certain that they've hosted the Super Bowl more than any other stadium in the history of the NFL.
And that's puzzling. While I feel bad for the victims of Katrina, even before all that happened, I never understood the appeal of New Orleans to the NFL for Super Bowls and didn't agree with them "automatically" awarding them a SB after Katrina. It's basically, Miami, then city-with-a-new-stadium, then San Diego, then city-with-a-new-stadium, then Tampa, then city-with-a-new-stadium, and back to Miami to do it all over again. I just don't get it.

I also can say with pretty solid certainty that even though Houston put on a hell of a Super Bowl, we'll never see one again. It will go through the regular Miami-new stadium-New Orleans-San Diego rotation, but will add Dallas into the mix now that THEY have a new stadium. It blows.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote