View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #85
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

As an Aggie and as a Texans fan I'm really pleased with this development. I've always been very impressed with Mike Sherman and think he'll fit in very well at Texas A&M. Apparently quite a few people at A&M aren't pleased because they wanted to make a bigger splash and pull up a star quality coach from the college ranks, but I think once they get to know Sherman a little more and see what type of coach he is they'll change their tunes.

As a Texans fan I'm happy to see him receive this opportunity, and also happy because I think as others have said this will hopefully allow us to forge more of our own identity on offense rather than the hybrid system we were running.

Congrats to Mike Sherman, and here's to beating TU 3 years in a row next year!
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote