View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #84
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Sherman probably stays, but in name only me thinks. I expect, and kinda hope, that Kubiak and Kyle start to run the offense.

I cannot be the only one who is disappionted with the offense, espically given Kubiak's track record as an OC.
Yesterday the play calling sucked the run worked well but when they did play action pass it was obvious and in the first quarter and a half the slant was working fine but for some reason theTexans went away from it and hardly ran it in the second half.

Between the defense being vanillia and the offense being predictable it is a wonder we have won 5 games so far.