1. Babin and Peek. I think these two guys are going to develop into the pass rushers we have been waiting for and will have at least 16 sacks between them.
2. Earl. After the draft it was uncertain if he would even get off of the IR this year, and he ended up claiming the starting spot. With a year of experience he should be even better.
3. Robinson. The fourth youngster on defense and probably already the best defensive player on the team. I see him being more consistent and playing at a high level the entire season.
4. Walker. After a Pro Bowl season in 2002 he missed most of 2003 with injuries and was slowed by injuries in 2004. He won't be at the same level as 2002, but he will be better next year.
1. Wand and Pitts. These guys have the talent. A year of experience together and at their current positions will really help.........we all hope.
2. Carr. If the line gives him time, he could compete for a Pro Bowl spot. Seriously. He was fifth in the AFC in passing yards behind Green, Manning, Plummer and Brady. With better protection alone his yardage and touchdown numbers should go up and interceptions go down. Add another year of experience and next year could/should be Carr's breakout year.
3. Palmer's reputation. If Carr can get some blocking, I think the Texans offense will be one of the better ones in the league. Of course, the Palmer bashers will ignorantly claim that the Texans should have been opening up the offense all along and that Palmer only loosened things up because he was afraid of losing his job, again not seeing the elephant in the room that is the pourous offensive line that has been holding back the offense all along.