View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #82
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

As an Aggie, I'm very pleased about this hire. Tubberville would have been nice but not worth the 6 mill buyout plus his increase in salary. Plus, Sherman truly fits in well with the culture here at A&M. I'm curious to see who he adds as his coordinators and I wouldn't mind him bringing Hoke along with him to be our coordinator. Of course, Bob Davie wouldn't be bad either to man our d side of the ball.