View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #71
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Wow. Win win for Some Texan fans.

A&M gets a coach that doesn't scare many longhorn fans... I just don't know if the guy can really recruit. Big bonus for Brown, Stopps in OK, and If Miles stays at LSU.

Sorry Aggie Fans might work out... I dunno kind of Reeks of the Bill Callahan hiring at Nebraska.

AS for the Texans.....BIG WIN i think. I think it's more of a identity crisis on the offensive line and this hiring might clear it up some. I still really think Sherman's winning record was more indicative of talent left from the Ron Wolfe Era. I'm still not 100% sure this means an immediate promotion to OC for Kyle. There should be an interesting pool after the season though. Billick from Baltimore might be looking for a new job, Caldwell from the Colts might be looking to a promotion(how sweet it would be to take a a piece of the Colts machine and use it), and ther eare probably others i am forgetting. I'm not naive enough to think Sherman has been the ONLY problems but i do think i'ts a piece aside from injuries and overall lack superior talent on this team.

I wouldn't mind Seeing Smith gone and I think Rivera wouldn't mind getting out of San Diego but of course most of this is premature an'd i'm sure the loss to Cleveland has left some bitter taste in some people's mouths. Whomever gets the hire or unless Kubiak deceides to fully take over at OC the important thing is for this offense to form an identity. If run to open the pass is it...then we need to make RB a priority this draft or off-season.

There is still Football left to play this year. Left not jump overboard yet.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote