View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #69
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
This is probably how the hiring went down. One of Bill Byrne's lackeys calls Kubes.

A&M: "Hi Gary, do you think you'd want to..."

GK: "No way in hell I'd work for Bill Byrne. That dumbass should have hired me when he had the chance. Mike will take any head coaching job. You guys should call him."

The rest is history now.

I think it's a decent hire. I think Sherman would probably be a better college head coach than a pro offensive guru.

As a Longhorn fan, Sherman doesn't give me nightmares the way Bob Stoops or even Ron Prince do. As a Texan fan, you bet your ass he gives me nightmares.

I see dead people. They all used to play for the Packers.....the horrah....
Byrne didn't hire Fran.