View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #62
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Katrina displaced homeless and welfare folks. Those guys don't get to many NFL games. I don't think it's all that silly of me to expect the stadium to be filled with Texans gear and be a bit shocked at how much Saints gear was all around me.
I kind of expected the Saints fans to be out in force. I reckon it's similar to other teams in the NFL who play teams that are nearby with the exception of the teams that sellout years in advance. The Cards have fans from around the NFL too. I know, I know, poor example.