View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #60
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
Maybe Shanahan will bring some innovation. We've got the weapons to be a little more creative. The Pats put Seau in at fullback and the fullback at tailback. They ran a screen with Welker etc. Mix it up a little.

I agree Twitch

I would not be opposed to letting Sherman leave now.

His priorities will definitely shift...

Give Shanny the next five games to see if he could handle the job next year.

Not much of an audition, but it should give us a hint..

Plus, I don't think too many Packer fans who visited this site gave Sherman a ringing endorsement. And Packer fans know football.

Packers doing pretty well without him.