View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #57
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Katrina displaced homeless and welfare folks. Those guys don't get to many NFL games. I don't think it's all that silly of me to expect the stadium to be filled with Texans gear and be a bit shocked at how much Saints gear was all around me.
I wasn't shocked at all when I was at the game. Many of those people have had time to get on their feet and get jobs since the hurricane. Considering the success of the Saints last season, I am not the least bit surprised that they would fork over 40-80 bucks to come see their team.