View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #55
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I don't think we will lose the team in any shape or form but when I go to the Saints game and 1/4 of the fans are in Gold and Black....it makes me wonder how long this franchise will keep selling out games going forward.
That's kindof silly V.... have you forgotten about Katrina? The reason they sold 70,000 tickets to that game is because many people left New Orleans and never went back.

It's the same principle as seeing VY jerseys in Reliant when the Titans are there. We all hate it, but that's just the way it is.