View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #50
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

i am not as happy as some of yall about this development as a Texans fan.

i have been moderately happy about the offense this year. too many turnovers and stupid mistakes but it has been night and day from the first 5 years of our franchise. Much more effective and explosive. Lacks consistency but we should be able to improve that.

however, as a Longhorn i am happy about this signing. Sherman is not the home run candidate that A&M needed to turn their program around. He just isn't going to wow anyone in regards to recruiting and he will probably struggle adjusting to the college game. i was worried that A&M would get Spurrier or Tubberville or Terry Bowden. those guys would have had a good shot at turning things around.