View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #49
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
no...many were blacked out and it was an ongoing problem till the team had it's 7 year playoff run in the Mike Holovak era. As a youngster I only got to see the team in our white jersies if my Father couldn't take me to games....Us local Houston kids never saw the team in our home blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yes we did... Section 430 (and sometimes, the temp. seating in the end zone)
read the bold. Fact is that we never got to see the home team on TV back then and as a kid there wasn't much we could do about it other than to listen to 740am

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote