View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #43
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I don't think we will lose the team in any shape or form but when I go to the Saints game and 1/4 of the fans are in Gold and Black....it makes me wonder how long this franchise will keep selling out games going forward.
Well I think everybody knows why the Saints game was sold out before all of the other games on the schedule, and right now I think it's just indicative of the make-up of the population we have in Houston more than anything.

It's seeing people at Titans games sporting Young jerseys that really bugs me. But I think that the stadium is nice enough that the city of Houston will do all it can to make sure that at least the Texans are there for awhile. If I were living in Jacksonville I'd be a lot more worried about sellouts and teams moving really.

Didn't we sell out all of the games we played when we went 2-14? Were any of them subject to blackout?