View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #39
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I donno, but if the expansion Browns can make the playoffs in year 4 with a worse expansion draft and initial draft than we had, we should be able to make the playoffs in our first decade I figure.

If we haven't made the playoffs by 2012, I may be as bitter as many of you are already. I was bitter in 2005. Right now, I'm a little disappointed but feeling quite hopeful. Why don't others feel that way?
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote