View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #38
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 115739 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
(Raises hand)

That is a slippery slope that this team has been down and are still paying for.

Look at what San Fran did this past off season, and look at how great they are.

The only two that I would like us to take a look at in FA is Samuel and Briggs then cut off the FA spending.

Throwing money at a problem does not solve any problems......Isnt that right Washington?
I was more or less speaking of the ability Rick Smith has shown in evaluating talent with limited room to deal with. Now that he might have a little more room to wiggle in I would assume the talent level would increase as well.

IMO, Smith has been a god compared to our previous GM.