View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #37
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I was here then too (I'm 43)....I just wasn't expecting that many Saints fans. I just thought our fans had more of a chunk of the season tickets.
I think a lot of our season ticket holders only bought them for profit and sell them to the highest bidder.

My guess is there are not as many die hard fan season ticket holders as you would imagine.

Like myself, I cant afford season tickets so I usually go to ebay.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote