View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #35
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Blackouts don't happen overnight. No way we would see them in the first years and when the regime changed the fans were not in the mood to stay home when the team finally admitted they were the Emperor's New Clothes Regime. I'm not so confident that the fans are going to continue to be patient enough to fill a 70k stadium endlessly if we can't ever make a playoff run. It was still shocking to see that much Saints gear on so many fans last week....it was revealing.
Its not that shocking, even when the Oilers were here it was like that, Steelers, Browns, Cinci, KC, virtually every team we play had a large following. Its Houston, this is the town were no one is from here, everyone is from somewhere else.

Maybe not a quarters worth but still a good amount of other teams fans.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote