View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #33
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Well, anyone starting a new job has to have the "hands on" training in order to become acclimated to the position. I don't really mind the on the job training as long as we're building the team at the same time.

I mean honestly, who realistically thought we'd be in the playoffs this year?
(Raises hand)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHOU-TEX
sure didn't. Kubiak doesn't have the personel he wants yet. Rick Smith said as much before the season started. Now that we're clearing dead cap space we can bring in respectable talent rather than the patch fillers.

That is a slippery slope that this team has been down and are still paying for.

Look at what San Fran did this past off season, and look at how great they are.

The only two that I would like us to take a look at in FA is Samuel and Briggs then cut off the FA spending.

Throwing money at a problem does not solve any problems......Isnt that right Washington?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote