View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #30
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Parcells took a 3 win Giants team to the Super Bowl in 3 years...so did Jimmy Johnson with the Cowboys. I guess our 10 year plan is on course.
Touche', point taken. Riddle me this though. What was the talent level compared to what Capers & Co left us? We've had mediocre players from the beginning with the exception of a few. What's the percentage of ex-Texans becoming starters for a different team? Without doing a search I'd reckon it's pretty low.

Rick Smith has done well with what he was given to deal with. We'll see what he can do with a little cap room to play with.