View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #26
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Well, anyone starting a new job has to have the "hands on" training in order to become acclimated to the position. I don't really mind the on the job training as long as we're building the team at the same time.

I mean honestly, who realistically thought we'd be in the playoffs this year? I sure didn't. Kubiak doesn't have the personel he wants yet. Rick Smith said as much before the season started. Now that we're clearing dead cap space we can bring in respectable talent rather than the patch fillers.

Only time will tell, but I think we're moving in the right direction. Maybe not at the rate some will like, but we are moving.

Parcells took a 3 win Giants team to the Super Bowl in 3 years...so did Jimmy Johnson with the Cowboys. I guess our 10 year plan is on course.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote