View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #25
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
After going 2-14 year before last, then passing on VY (and little Reggie),
then keeping David Carr and then still selling out again last year and this year, I don't think we have to sweat blackouts. In other words, I dunno how
it could get worse than the stretch I just described which is in the rear-view mirror ?
Blackouts don't happen overnight. No way we would see them in the first years and when the regime changed the fans were not in the mood to stay home when the team finally admitted they were the Emperor's New Clothes Regime. I'm not so confident that the fans are going to continue to be patient enough to fill a 70k stadium endlessly if we can't ever make a playoff run. It was still shocking to see that much Saints gear on so many fans last week....it was revealing.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote