View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Gotta love learning on the job at the expense of the fan base. How long will it take Shanahan to learn to be an OC? How long will this team keep selling out the stadium?
Well, anyone starting a new job has to have the "hands on" training in order to become acclimated to the position. I don't really mind the on the job training as long as we're building the team at the same time.

I mean honestly, who realistically thought we'd be in the playoffs this year? I sure didn't. Kubiak doesn't have the personel he wants yet. Rick Smith said as much before the season started. Now that we're clearing dead cap space we can bring in respectable talent rather than the patch fillers.

Only time will tell, but I think we're moving in the right direction. Maybe not at the rate some will like, but we are moving.