View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #23
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I don't think we will lose the team in any shape or form but when I go to the Saints game and 1/4 of the fans are in Gold and Black....it makes me wonder how long this franchise will keep selling out games going forward.
After going 2-14 year before last, then passing on VY (and little Reggie),
then keeping David Carr and then still selling out again last year and this year, I don't think we have to sweat blackouts. In other words, I dunno how
it could get worse than the stretch I just described which is in the rear-view mirror ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote