View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #19
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Maybe he should've worded it a little different. Something like, maybe Kubiak can get back to coaching the way he's coached the previous 15+ years.

IMO, I think the change to our offensive scheme was a way for Kubiak to keep Sherman around while he learned what it takes to be a head coach in the NFL.

Exactly. I realize that Capers was attempting to run the zone blocking system during his tenure in Houston, but when signing Kubiak one of the things that we kept on hearing was how he was bringing the Denver system with him. Ever since Sherman has been here, we have been running a mix of Green Bay and Houston but unfortunately those two styles are completely different and in my opinion have been hindering the offense.

I know that Sherman leaving isn't going to solve all of the problems, Richard Smith would solve a lot more, but Sherman leaving will make this offense run much smoother.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote