View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
How long will this team keep selling out the stadium?
Hopefully forever. I really don't feel like going through the horror that is losing yet another NFL franchise and being forced to root for a team that I will never be able to watch live.

I suppose the offense is both Sherman and Kubiak's vision, and that now half of that vision is gone. I really would've liked Smith to go to TAMU than Sherman, as our offense is obviously leaps and bounds better than the offense of last year. Either way, good luck in College Station Sherman. You'll always have a homefield advantage playing in Kyle Field.