View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's official: Sherman HC at Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
I am happy he is leaving but from my understanding, Kyle Shanahan will be the new OC next year and I am not really sure how I feel having a 28 year old OC.

"If Mike Sherman leaves the Texans for the Aggies, the natural progression would have quarterbacks coach Kyle Shanahan becoming the offensive coordinator."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...m/5326453.html

age discrimination rears its ugly head once again.