View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007   #30
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Well now we have to think.."

Hey, At the beginning of this game we looked real good. Although we let it get away from us. I don't remember them running any to the house on special teams or the deep ball, which they DO to everyone. Lewis had a couple of good drives after the D was winded. The big disappointment was AJ, OD and Schaub but AJ just got back to playing full time. OD was playing with a broken nose and shaub made some nice throws that weren't caught. Dayne looked good early, but we should have switched to RB by commitee once they were up. I think almost any other team wouod concead after loosing as many players as we have. With the limited pool of legitimate NFL talent that we had to start with I think we're still moving in the right direction. I seriously doubt that even after this loss there is another team on our schedule that will look at our game as a bye, like they did pre-kubiak. With that being said, I had cool down for 5 hours or so before I could think clearly enough to write this.