View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199341 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think they try to rotate some. There is also a big difference between 300 lb guys stamina and a 245 lb guy. I'd take a LB if he slipped to me and I really liked him. My priority would be linemen ,big bruising mean nasty agile specimens who can blow holes for RBs or protect expensive QBs or sack them at will or stuff a line.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote