View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007   #25
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: "Well now we have to think.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
All we need to do is to convince the NFL to let us have every-other-week off.

We played well vs. Saints, and I think it was due to AJ and Schaub being fresh.

But today, those two guys looked like they were worn out by the end of the first quarter--AJ was dogging it BAD, and Schaub was slugging around on his scrambles like he had a cane or a walker with him. You have to wonder about the conditioning of this team: The injuries (we lead the league, IIRC, in players on I.R.) and the laziness that was exhibited today.

Why could the offense all of a sudden muster up that Owen Daniels TD drive out of nowhere? They looked like they did LAST week, but the rest of the game it was just like a bunch of goobers out there.

This team is consistently inconsistent.
Now. You may have a point there. The conditioning angle has definitely crossed my mind a time or two

or

Could it be too much partying on the road?
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote