View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007   #24
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: "Well now we have to think.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I don't think the Browns are that good. I think the Texans just played bad. Browns aren't going anywhere in the playoffs but at least they will go.

The Texans are in their 6th year of existance. Please stop acting like they are new. You can always use the started over with Kubiak excuse and not count the Capers years.
Einstein no one said the Texans were a new team. So quit trying to extract something that was not stated in my post.

This is a young (as in players for those of you in Galena Park) football team. Yes. When Capers was fired, the clock gets restarted.

Bahh! I'm just wasting my time!
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote