View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007   #22
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Well now we have to think.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
This week the Texans got beat by a good football team on the road. Yes. It is disappointing to see my team get ***** slapped like they did today.
I don't think the Browns are that good. I think the Texans just played bad. Browns aren't going anywhere in the playoffs but at least they will go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
The only thing that was proven is that the Texans are who we thought they were. A young football team with some serious holes.

This team is young and they are learning. They have not learned how to fight back when they get punched in the mouth. The team played some really uninspiring football today but things will get better.

I'm telling ya happy football days are coming to Houston. This organization is building the right way and good things will happen.
The Texans are in their 6th year of existance. Please stop acting like they are new. You can always use the started over with Kubiak excuse and not count the Capers years.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote