View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Well now we have to think.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
true, but browns defense hasn't even been mediocre this season (yards and points given up)
but their offense sure is clicking

I don't know which suprised me more, their defense or our lack of offense
For me, it was our lack of offense.
And what the hell did they activate Walker for if he wasn't going to play?!?! That's the one thing about Kubiak that irritates me the most, he won't give the youngsters a chance. Even when the incumbent is mediocre or worse. Dayne (he'd be the "mediocre") and Petey Faggins (and he would be the "or worse") come immediately to mind. He didn't figure out what he had in Chris Taylor until the last damn game of the season last year. And he didn't sit Eric Moulds and give Walter a shot.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote