View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005   #21
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Armstrong and Gaffney will be our slot guys, and we are set at the slot. Gaffney and Armstrong are solid, dependable players as is Stokley in Indy. Both are suited for curls, slants, seams, working linebacker zones and short out patterns. The Texans need speed on the edge to keep the defense honest and to make them pay for rolling the S to AJ's side constantly. Personally, I feel the team will sign a veteran WR for the edge and will not take a WR in the draft.

Good thread.

I like the upside to Earl and Babin as guys who may be 'most improved'. I have my fingers crossed with Joppru and Hollings.
I agree 100% with all that Vinny. I would like to see us sign one of the premium free agent OL on the market this offseason also but I know cap space is not what it used to be.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote