View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "I'm a Texan" Flag

Denise and I picked up the "I'm a Texans" flag after the Titans game (Steph that's what we were buying when we saw Vinny and you outside of Bud Plaza). We waited till after the bye week to fly it, and now it has replaced the Texas flag with the bull for the star.

It is a very nice flag, thick material. . . .well worth 35 dollas. Also, we are 1-0 with is flying. . . .Let's keep it going!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote