View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007   #10
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120415 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Just In New Orleans Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We, here in the great State of Texas, no nothing about tired, worn out template jokes....

"..............steers and queers."

"
Hey when some fool from Oklahoma used that tired line on me I looked him straight in the eye and said "MOOOO!" BECAUSE IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! SAY WHERE YA AT? THERE YA GO! WHERE YA AT? THERE YA GO! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY!

Peter Griffin: (depressed) I'm sorry Dread-head...It's just not doing it today. (walks off)

THAT'S RIGHT IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote