View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004   #10
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
I don't think there is any point in fining him, I'm not condoning what he did but people need to quit HUNTING for things to offend them. It seems like every time something that isnt 100% politically correct is said that even REMOTELY might offend someone in some conveivable way, everyone gets upset and demands an apology etc. Im getting sick of all this overdone political correctness.

(And to those that will read into this too much, I agree there is racism in the world and there is no place for it in todays society but a single misconstrued comment should not take up more airtime of headline news than terrorist bombings. No I dont have an example but you get my point.)
Agree. I think we've swung too far on the p.c. scale. I think if wouldn't have prefaced it with "no offense to..." then it may not even have been caught. Well, maybe the hyped-up media still would've run with it.

So, no offense to the white people, but some crackas need to get a clue. (Yes, of the caucasian race myself.) If you can't laugh things like that off - you're wound up too tight.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote