View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007   #18
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Else Get Their Fans Survey E-Mailed Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
My comments from the survey:
its just to late......all those psls have been sold long ago. I really don't thing Mr. Mcnair cares how hard u guys cry about this. If its that hard to take..sell your seats...in a city this large i doubt you have any problems selling them. I bet most bullpen fans would trade seats in a heartbeat for say section 107..lol. I think what has happened is that the bullpen fans kind of bonded as a group. that does not give them the right to dictate who should be allowed to sit in a section. I hope you guys never get your way because if the other teams follow this crazy line of thinking.....there goes my road games.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote