View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007   #16
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Else Get Their Fans Survey E-Mailed Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I got the survey.

This is what I talked about.

The Texans are trying to get the fans to be "The Homefield Advantage." At the same time, the marketing group deals with the devil Stubhub, and gives StubHub the season ticket holders' email addresses and mailing addresses. Encouraging season ticket holders to sell their tickets, to usually opposing fans isn't a way to help your homefield advantage.

And I also mentioned that ticket brokers own too many of the lower bowl tickets, including too many in the BullPen. That especially in the BullPen, they should discourage corporate and ticket brokered tickets because that area was originally marketed as our rowdy section.

I don't know what the Texans can do to make sure that Texans tickets end up with real Texan fans, but I do know at a minimum they should stop supporting StubHub.
Hey Chick..help me remember but didn't the Texans give everyone a oppurtunity to purchase those seats in the beginning. As a PSL owner do you feel that you got your moneys worth the first five years. I can't blame anyone that made a investment in this team to try to recoup some of their money from fans that wanted to wait and see what kind of team we had.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote