View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007   #12
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Else Get Their Fans Survey E-Mailed Yet?

My comments from the survey:

Quote:
The Texans could do a better job controlling the opposing team fans within the BullPen section. The current Texans promotion is "Be the Homefield Advantage", yet I see several opposing team's fans sitting with me in the BullPen, which was designed for the "rowdy" Texans Fans. I know that the Texans can't control private ticket sales, but they could deny brokers & ticketmaster access to this section. I know of several die-hard fans who wish to sit in this section, and when I see the other team's fans in this section with me, it's very upsetting. The 2 seats behind me are filled with opposing fans almost every game - who bought their tickets off eBay.

Perhaps a dress code could be enforced to help alleviate this situation? No fan may enter the BullPen unless they are dressed in Texans attire. I'm sure one of the many sponsors would even donate some "Homefield Advantage" shirts for those fans that arrived inappropriately.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote