View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005   #47
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I like Alexander and think we would be a better team if we signed him. He is very durable and very consistant. So far Dom has shown he can play at a high level only when 100% healthy....and if you are a RB in the NFL that is not going to happen all the time. I don't look for us to sign Alexander though, because I think we draft a back in the 3rd or 4th round and we pursue a WR or interior player instead of a back in FA. This is a decent year for backs in the draft.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote